Re: How do gamers vote in elections?

"Omphalos" <[email protected]> wrote in message
xxxxxx...
I'm sorry if I'm just wasting bandwidth with this crosspost, and if I
offend anyone I'm truly sorry, but my curiousity is just too great. I'd
like to take an informal poll among gamers on how you tend to vote in
elections. Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, a mixture of them all?

Who did you vote for in 2000? Bush? Gore? Nader? Romero? [LOL]

Who did I vote for? Bush. Why? Mainly because I was completely against
Lieberman and his censorship ideas that many other Democrats share.

And look what you got. What a moron.