Re: Install this critical patch from Microsoft Corp.

now now.. all that cruelty.... what if we let him type "I will never
send spam emails out ever (EVER) again." for every viral mail that was
sent.. same result, and nobody has to cut off anything anywhere..

"skrebbel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
xxxxxx>...
The shitweasel will be banned from using a computer -- that's the
 equivalent
to a hacker to being raped in prison.

yeps. not being allowed to using computers is just like life traumas and
insecurities. hell, maybe if they'd enforce the decision cut off his fingers
it'd get close to rape.