Re: Question about HOMM III and Heroes Chronicles

You can link up the awesome Wake of Gods Expantion, which is free and
outclasses any normal heroes 3 expantion.

http://www.strategyplanet.com/homm/wog/

I downloaded the thing last week. One of the campaigns refuses to load
because
the scripts are in error and the other campaigns play like puzzles (where you
must do a specific thing in a specific order in order to have any chance of
success) instead of strategy games.

At first glance I was less than impressed with WOG. Perhaps additional play
might allow it to show its qualities but IMHO the raw 3.57 mod is far from
playable.

I should clarify this slightly. I believe the campaigns are far from playable.
The random map scenarios and the WOGified single scenarios work quite well.