Re: Your Most Intriguing Civ-X Moment

Wow, stellar! Usually the AI keeps sending troops, they rarely "mass". The
Indians did that to a citiy I had on a landbridge (aptly named "Canal").
Wave after wave of Elephants. That city was conquered, reconquered, razed,
and rebuilt at least half a dozen times while I began to mass chariots and
horsemen i na fortress just north of Canal and then raged across India like
a combine in Kansas. Didn't even WANT his cities, just razed all ten of'em,
laid siege to his capital, demanded EVERYTHING he had left peace, took the
capital, sold off the improvements and left it withering on the vine. Funny,
no one ever fooled with that 1 pop. undefended starving city. thanks for
remind me of another moment