Re: Four more years...

tevans wrote:

Your problem is that you don't like Bush but 59 million
Americans do and they are the ones who count. Why should America worry
about what the rest of the world thinks? You need us. We don't need
you.

It's good to see my fellow Americans up on global affairs.

It's sad that you're not one of them. I mean, not up on global affairs.
Sadly, you're a fellow American.

--
Elizabeth D. Brooks |

  Enlighten me please Liz re global affairs. I voted for Bush and feel like I
know a good deal about 'global affairs'. BTW, cheer up Liz. No need to wallow
in sadness. :)

  Perhaps its just a bi-product of your global outlook !