Re: Looking for a decent WW2 Eastern Front PC Strategy game

There isn't any real competitor to the generic TOAW, is there?

Isn't that strange?

Yes, because TOAW is not perfect but it was good base for next generation of
games - it will inspire some ideas as Take 2 will rather make GTA San
Andreas 2 lol - they say it's a fun game.
Hope that some wargame developers will wake up and make something better
than TOAW.

If I understand right the War Engine could make most things TOAW do, but
with low end graphics... Is that correct?

I've heard about War Engine - Boku / Shrapnel (?) but never saw it.

Maro