Re: Valid flaws in the Steam system (was: Re: anyone wants to help me creating a yahoo group about fighting steam?)

"riku" <[email protected]> wrote in message
xxxxxx...
On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 21:11:44 GMT, "OldDog" <[email protected]>
<snip>
, one ape turns to the other and say's, "Why don't we get
the banana?"
The other ape replies, "I don't know, but that's just the way things work
around here."

Ah ok, that explains why some of you are trying to shut me up about
the flaws in Steam. ;-)

Couldn't help it.   As soon as you said "...talking to a bunch of apes",  I
had flashback to my days at the Lab.   Where I'd toss out a suggestion for a
new way of doing things, and I'd get,  "No.   Cause this is the way we've
been doing business for years."   :)

It got so I'd show up at a meeting and say, "Let's talk about the banana in
the overhead."