Re: US vs EU pc game packagings

"Paul Moloney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
xxxxxx...
Valtteri Pirttilä wrote:

This is where I have to disagree. I've been buying games for quite a
few years now and the amount of space the boxes take on my shelves is
getting too much for me. So I like smaller, more compact packaging.

God, yes. I have several games in that oversized box packaging
(Thief Gold, Combat Flight Simulator) and they both take
up too much room and the cardboard boxes are starting to look
rather tatty. DVD-style cases are much better.

And the relevance for alt.games.half-life is?

Killfiled due to crossposting