Re: civ 4 stuff

Courageous wrote:
I'd also like some industrial tech or other let me build roads/bridges across
shallow water -- there was a Civ1 or Civ2 bug that allowed a variant of this.

I'd much rather they work on something in the vein of Alpha Centauri.

Civ is feeling oh-so-derivative these days.

For that matter, what I'd really like to see is Emperor of the Fading
Suns... done right. That game had a lot of thematic promise; alas it
faired poorly in execution.

C//

Speaking of Emperor of the Fading Suns, have you tried any of the after-market mods? Hyperion or Nova? True, the game still lacks as single player, but it's better!

-l