Re: civ4, preorders dvd or cd?

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:26:28 -0400, David Long <[email protected]>
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 06:20:16 +0100, Paul Hyett
<[email protected]> wrote:

Why does everyone always put down ME? I've had no more problems with it
than any other version of Windows I've used.

Consider yourself One of The Lucky Ones.

I build PCs for fun and I never had such a nightmare as after
"upgrading" to Win ME.

You mean downgrading to ME.

I manage a retail PC store which offers repair service. I know from
daily first hand experience that ME is abysmal. 98 and 98SE are far
superior. The litany of problems with ME are well documented.

Of course, 9x is totally obsolete, so really, it's time to move on.
-
TMR