Re: Amazon UK stoped selling PC Games to Europe

"pc games" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
xxxxxx...
Great news!
The title of this thread is no longer true!
Amazon UK is selling PC Games to most European countries.
After 2 weeks it was about time to stop the suffering
The error that was stopping non-UK customers from placing
PC Games orders in Amazon UK was just corrected.
Don't know if it was today or yesterday if they corrected
the error, but I was able to make my order just now
I'm happy :)
(Thread closed with fortunately a happy ending.)

Excellent news indeed!