Re: Preemptive Blasphemy

"RingA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
xxxxxx...
From point of sale, til the 721th hour, I have to install, ok EULA,
activate and register, make a viable cost analysis based on my first run
thru a finite timeframe of gaming, determine in that finite timeframe if
the game is good or lose every single penny of the 5000 penny purchase.
Taxes not included in evaluation.
Wow. Guess I don't need to ask how you feel about paying $10 to watch
a movie, and not being able to watch it to the end and then get your money
back if you didn't like it. Sheesh. If you play a $50 game for 20 hours,
it's been a better value than watching movies for that time.