Re: Sad PC Gamers seeing Developers as "competition"

In comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic pc games <[email protected]> wrote:

For me its unfortunately a sign many see Developers as competition and
not as a friend and a partner that is in the same side as us

Competition? Friend and partner?

Why many PC Gamers see Developers as "competition"
Cause they are "competing" for your money
Cause for them anyone wanting your money is competition

Competition is not someone wanting your money. Competition is someone
wanting money from the same third person whose money you want.
Developers are in competition with each other, and they want my
money. And to get my money, they have to write the games I want to
play.

I'm afraid the rest of your rant made even less sense than this,
unless you assume that all PC gamers are thieves, or something silly
like that.

mcv.
--
Science is not the be-all and end-all of human existence. It's a tool.
A very powerful tool, but not the only tool. And if only that which