Re: Shrapnel Games Celebrates Year Eight!

Gladiator <[email protected]> wrote in
xxxxxx:

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 03:29:45 GMT, [email protected] (alexti) wrote:

I agree that nicer graphics doesn't hurt (as long as nothing else is
sacrificed for that). But I think that Dom3 has required level of
graphics - in comparison to other strategy games, like Civ4, for
example, Dom3 looks really good. And it's not about 3D or higher
resolutions or more details. It's just a choice of colours, those
sketchy sprites reflects the creatures nature well - things like that
make up for lack of advanced graphics engine.

OK, I'll buy the game, goddamit! :)
Our evil dominion claims another addict... :)