Re: So.... where's the Starcraft 2 reviews?!?!

On Jul 30, 3:02 pm, EMan <supreme.evolution...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So everyone is praising SC2 as the greatest RTS ever.  That's not
really saying much since SC was already the greatest RTS ever, so SC +
updated graphics automatically makes it superior.

As a skeptic on the outside looking in, it looks like SC with a frest
new coat of paint.  Not much of a sequel, but more of a remake.  I'm I
wrong?  SC was a great game and there's nothing wrong with remaking it
and fleshing out the story, but I'm not up to paying $60 for the 1/3
of the story.

They are all too busy playing it?